I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2 In, 6 to Go

2007 American League Central Champs:


2007 American League West Champs:



Ok, so I'm a little late on these two. I just got the Jim Hegan card that provided the Indians logo today so it was worth the wait. The rest of the races may take a while, it looks like the the frontrunners are all losing today. Frankly, I'm just amazed my Braves are still playing meaningful games the last week of the season! I have more than Chipper's race for the NL batting title to follow and that's just fine with me.

A quick note on the '82 Fleer sticker card that gives us the Angels logo: 480 to center field? Four eighty?? That's a major league outfield. Not even Shibe park had those kind of dimensions.

1 comment:

Jinxo56 said...

I am a die hard Cubs fan. I wish they would quit doing their Alphonse/Gaston routine with the Brewers and take the division.