I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, September 3, 2007

GW DNA EBAY OMG WTF BBQ

I'm not sure how I missed this considering I've got Allen and Ginter infecting my brain at the moment, but the 1st George Washington DNA sample relic has been pulled and placed on eBay for all to drool over. This is generating quite a bit of buzz, although the bid is not quite up to some of the ones that the cut autos have been getting. Still, $8300 smackeroos ain't shabby for barbershop sweepings.

What they haven't told you is that there is a SPECIAL UNANNOUNCED relic card in A&G, and I should know because I pulled it!

Yep, there it is right there, an official relic of Madonna's Pap Smear. Check it out, I know it's kind of disgusting, but it's like, sort of getting down to the real Madonna. I went into my local card shop looking for some Goudey but they hadn't received their shipment yet. I grabbed a couple of packs of A&G and there they were. Yes they. Two of them in the same pack! Both marked 1 of 1! I think one may have been a Dick Perez sketch though. I'll never know because in my excitement I showed them to this one asshole and he stole one of them. Still I have this one left and it's staying in my collection. It's a little bit closer to the Rock God herself than just a poster...

1 comment:

Rob said...

Slacker references? Consider me a regular reader, now. Maybe we can start a petition for a "JFK Assassination Conspiracies" insert.