I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Movies I'm watching tonight

Halloween is finally here! I've got a comfy couch, a case of Diet Dew, a bag of candy and a pile of DVD's. Here's the movie lineup for tonight:

Always start off with a classic. No, not the first one, Jaws 2. Here sharky, sharky! Eat the yummy powerline! Zzzzzzzzap!

Next up something silly. How about Arachnophobia. Any movie with John Goodman is a good movie.

Let's change the pace with a nice Bergman film. Well, crap! The DVD's scratched! Back to Netflix for you. We'll watch this instead.

Can't have all Hallow's Eve without Joel & the Bots. Here, you can watch too! Wait, this is one with Mike! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Ok, time for one of the best movies of all time. And I don't mean that overblown shite by Peter Jackson that desperately needed just one editor. The Good Version.

Ahhh, denouement. That was fun. Time to slip into something more comfortable. No, I'm not planning to watch the movie, I normally dress like this. Oh if you insist. Let's do the Time Warp again!

No comments: