I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ahhh, It's Finally Over

Christmas, that is. Yeah, it's fun and all, but dear Jesus, I'm wiped out. I'm glad to be home at my own computer with my own scanner and a pile of cards that need to be scanned so I can post them. I'm way behind on my 792 responsibilities. It's also nice to be listening to my own radio again. The one at my in-law's house couldn't get Album 88. That was no good at all especially since Gate City Radio is on tonight with the BBC Radio Play of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and hopefully some Jack Benny Show to listen to while I scan.

I did have a nasty shock today when I realized I had gotten through the holiday season without hearing this. I've made up for lost time though. Al won't let me embed his video, so here's the Anime version.



Ahhhh, now that's the Holiday spirit. Now I can get to scanning (as soon as I can figure out why it won't work @#%^!!!) and post a bunch of crap before the end of the year. I need to hurry and get prolific if I'm going to beat last month's post count and continue my streak of increasing each month since May. I probably won't make it, but the Twelve Days post is like 12 posts in one, so that's good enough for Government work. Since this is a baseball card blog, I guess I better post a random card at the end of this rambling mess:


Enjoy!

No comments: