I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, December 28, 2007

pro-football-reference.com

Pro-Football-reference.com has gotten a MAJOR overhaul and it looks fantastic. Here's a list of updates and changes. The old version was not bad, but had a real low-tech feel to it. The new site is pretty slick and resembles the baseball-reference.com site a lot more. This is a very, very good thing. To illustrate just how awesome the site is now, here's a glimpse of greatness, a worthless coward and the true champs of '25.

I need to avoid this site for a while or else I'll end up digging up my box of '80's football cards and abandon The 792 to make up my own football card list: The 396, and I just don't have time for that now.

But of course I'll do it anyway.

Introducing Dayf's Ultimate 80's Topps Football Set: The 396

1. Super Bowl XXIII, 1989

Ok, that's enough for now. Maybe I'll finish it next football season. Now I have Prior Art in case any wise guys gets any ideas. Then again, Ben Henry has the original original idea so he'll get all the royalty payments. That folks, is how a Blogging Empire is built...

No comments: