I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blog Pimpin - Back to Back

You may remember reader Mark as the guy who completed my Allen & Ginter and UD Masterpieces sets. well he has a blog too, Stats on the Back. It's pretty new, but where else in the universe can you see a detailed pack break and review of two 1989 Topps 39 card jumbo packs.

This is another good one and I'm embarrassed that I forgot who writes it. Topps Traders is run by a Cardinal fan that I know has posted on this site before but I can't seem to find his name or e-mail anywhere. It's got a great blogroll and also has a handy dandy list of 2007 Topps products! Chime up in the comments and I'll give you proper recognition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning my new site, I am planning to post everyday. I hope my posts will get more meaningful as time goes on. You have an awesome site, it has a prolific amount of posts.