I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, February 22, 2008

Obama Auto On Ebay

This is the first one of these I've seen in the wild, although I have admittedly not been looking that hard. From the auction listing it looks like these are sweet spot style autos, with the candidates signing on a baseball that is hacked up and put on a card. The card, numbered 6 of 15, has gotten 19 bids and is up to $735 with under 2 days to go. I wonder if eBay will stupidly yank the auction over the authentication or something like they did with the George Washington DNA card last year.

The card looks pretty good and Obama certainly has a unique signature. I wonder how high this thing will go, Obama's got some momentum going on right now, while Hillary's on the schnide. I need to start scoping out these cards... maybe I can get a scrub autograph like Biden or Thompson for a couple bucks.

No comments: