I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Big Huge Links Post

I woke up feeling like hell. Either I have the beginnings of a nasty cold or the annual Pollen Attack is starting up in the ATL. I might take today off, so here's a bunch of links to get you through the day.

Boing Boing picked up on the Heroes of Negro League Baseball book I blogged about last Christmas. They've also got a link to an interview with the artist, Mark Chiarello, and a gallery of some of the paintings.

TwinsCards.com has the hardest contest ever.

Mike S. has started a new trading blog.

The Good Phight Phillies blog has matched up each NL team with a band. The Braves are... Garth Brooks?!? Lousy Philly fans.

GO METS DIE BRAVES is instantly one of my favorite blogs things evar. It's freaking hilarious and it will get funnier and funnier as the Mets slooooowly sink into the depths of the NL East this year. Plus they also hate Paul LoDookie, so we're like kindred spirits or something.

JoeSportsFan.com has a worthless card collection just like us!

This week's Brill Report is full of wonderful stuff, and I'm not even counting the girls. I've got two posts coming from just this one link so check it out for a preview.

Game 2 of the Tokyo series is on and I don't care. I'm taking a nap.

1 comment:

Bay Rat North West said...

I KNEW you would like that ZOOMTARD who took Smoltzie and now has to defend him.