I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, April 18, 2008

A buncha links in leiu of actual writing

I think I'm almost over the war between me and my sinuses. At the very least, the pollen count here is under 12 billion for the first time in a month and my car is no longer yellow. I'm still nice and flippy on decongestants though so I'll let you read other people's stuff while I clear my head enough to stop watching Tay Zonday singing Never Gonna Give You Up on YouTube and start writing about cards again.

John's Old School Box Breaks

Just what it says. John rips boxes of cards from the 90's and shows off the glorious bounty of goodness. Dang I'd love to rip a box of EX-2001.

Baseball Legends


A collaboration of bloggers posting and voting on Baseball Legends. If I can get my act together I'll send in my application and an article this weekend.

Out of the Mill

I don't know if I linked to them before or not, because this blog is in my RSS feed but wasn't in my blogroll. Rich just bought a box of '91 Topps and I loves me anything with Chipper Rookies in it as you will soon see. (woooo... foreshadowing!)

Sports Card Blog Directory

That's right, a blog about card blogs. Good job by Mario for setting this up. One of my goals for this weekend is to finally get my post together for the site. I'm still not sure what to do for the picture yet though.

Shoebox Legends

I've linked to this blog before, but Shane just posted one of the top ten cards ever. Oh what a beautiful sight.

I'll sign off with a link to Big Dunc. There's nothing about cards on that site as far as I can see, but there is a tournament between Star Wars and Lord of the Rings! I can't be the only one that voted for Mace Windu, can I?

2 comments:

Bay Rat North West said...

Yub-Yub mutha

Classic smart ass and I like it. And no, someone besides you has voted for Windu. Not me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Baseball Legends. Get your application in, and keeping plugging the site. We're going to wait until we have 100 people to start voting. One doesn't have to write articles to be a member, just be willing to vote on who should be "inducted" into the Baseball Legends and who should win the year-end awards. So we're looking at 2-3 e-mails per year for those who are only voting. Everyone needs to sign up. Now.