I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 28, 2008

Card Of the Week 4/28/08

AKA "Hawks Playoff Game 4" This week's card(s) of the week is/are:

A whole SHEET of Niques!

C'mon Dominique, you helped 'em win game 3, let's take it back to Boston all tied up! YOU CAN DO IT!

And yes, if the Hawks win tonight, you're going to see a FLOOD of Niques for the next game. I'll give ya a baseball type card next week. Playoffs in this town are rare.

YESSSSSSSSS Two for Two with the Nique Mystique! Goin' back to Beantown all tied up!

3 comments:

Russ said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I want to have Joe Johnson's children.

Anonymous said...

I had a friend who, when we were in the 3rd or 4th grade, would place a Dominique Wilkins card inside of his soccer shoe during a game.

1987 Fleer, no less.

I hope he never did that with a Jordan.

Troll said...

Wow, the Hawks have evened up the series. I hope they SHOCK THE WORLD!!