I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Insult to injury

It's bad enough that my Braves got skunked by the Marlins tonight, but the lousy station that broadcasts the games is playing country music instead of the postgame show, and my AM reception is terrible.

I got fed up and flipped to Album 88 to listen to some music and tonight's show is Cowtipper's Delight.

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

(Hi Mario! yeah I know, we suck. Tatiana should make bets with me instead of Astros fans)

2 comments:

dayf said...

to be fair, Cowtipper's Delight is a really cool show. ClearChannel would never ever play Unknown Hinson.

Wax Heaven said...

It must be tough losing to the worst rotation in baseball but if it makes you feel better....we will probably hit 12 home runs tonight and still lose the second game.