I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 21, 2008

LARRY MUNSON IS THE VOICE OF GOD

On Squidbillies. Tonight. You can catch the replay at 3:30am. Oh dear Jesus I need a videotape. I can't wait till the DVD comes out to watch this 47 times in one sitting.

The Venture Brothers had snuck ahead as my favorite [adult swim] show but not even Molotov Cocktease can beat out LARRY FREAKING LEGEND.

I can't find the episode online yet, so here's

Unknown Hinson


and Larry Munson



just watch them both at the same time and it might sort of approach the awesomeness of that episode.

Did I mention you get to see everyone in the show naked as well?

...

Ok fine. It's the weekend, don't I get a chance to relax? I'll bring the baseball cards tomorrow.

No comments: