I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mario Radio

Mario Alejandro of Wax Heaven is on Sports Collecting Radio today, check it out, it's a good listen.

There's some other cool guests on there too, of note is an interesting quote from Alan "Mr. Mint" Rosen:

I think Yankee Stadium in pieces is worth more than the Yankees franchise.

Or something to that effect. That's from memory, not a transcript. He's probably right too, especially since he was talking about stripping it bare and selling it all down to the bathroom tiles. Alan is also apparently not a Mets fan! Yeah Mr. Mint!

I didn't realize you could subscribe to this show using iTunes. I'll have to subscribe next time I'm downloading my RetroCrush and They Might Be Giants podcasts.

1 comment:

Wax Heaven said...

Thanks for the shout out! I was terribly nervous on the phone but it came out decent.