I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The only 2008 Co-Signers in my house

So I pulled an Andrew Miller card early on in my now-abandoned box of 2008 Topps Series 2. The blogging Miller fanatic saw the card and immediately offered me a couple of Braves Co-Signers cards for it. Now how could a set builder trade away a card he needs for a set? Pretty easily actually, it's just a base Topps card and it's not like I can complete that set anymore anyway. This is what I sent Mario, not a bad little package as it turned out. Here's what I got:



Nice cards, I must admit. Not 5 cards for 10 dollars nice, but very nice nonetheless. Plus I'm as ga-ga over Chipper right now as Mario is over Andrew so everyone's happy. This is a win-win trade for everyone especially since Mario would never buy a box of base Topps and I'm avoiding Co-Signers like the plague. Plus all these cards are a welcome distraction from the pounding both our teams have gotten from the Phillies recently. Oh the pain.....

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

how the h-e-double hockey sticks did the Bravos lose Friday nights game?
how?
I saw it, and I still don't know how.

Anonymous said...

dayf I have found an error card in topps series 2 #491 Cliff Floyd their is no dot around the #