I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Have No Dog In This Hunt

Chipper was voted in the starting lineup and Mac was named a reserve so I'm happy. The Braves don't really have a deserving pitcher except maybe Jair Jurrjens, and to be honest I'd rather he got the rest. However, there are interested parties in the blogosphere like these guys, so click on their blogs and go vote for the last two spots in the All Star Game.

I'd ordinarily post the MLB voting widget or at least a link to the page, but that flash thingy they are using is obnoxious and makes the pages that display it load slow as Christmas so no thanks.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'm happy to see them both there as well. Chipper has been the obvious starter since the beginning of the season, there's no way he wasn't going to get voted in. But it's really good to see Brian McCann make it for the third time. It says a lot when your peers vote for you. Fans outside of the south east may not know much about him, but the rest of the league does.

I stayed up last night to see the Braves Dodgers game, thinking, hoping beyond hope that that 17 inning win was the spark they needed. Yeah well... I won't be staying up tonight.

It'd be nice to see them go .500 on this trip to end the first half, but I don't see it happening.