I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, August 25, 2008

This is the kind of thing I think of at 2AM

Especially when I am trying to finish something for work that was already really late last week.

But never mind that, did you ever notice how much this famous portrait of Frederick Douglass:

looks a little bit like an angry Redd Foxx?

Elizabeth Cady Stanton, I'm comin' to join ya honey!

They were both geniuses, so why not? Ok, so I'm just weird. And I need sleep. Maybe I'll get some after I watch some Sanford & Son.



Bring me another pitcher of that Shangri-la, and look here waiter... hold the garbage.

2 comments:

Steve Gierman said...

At least it didn't remind you of the Michael Phelps bumper on Adult Swim tonight.

The resemblance between the two are uncanny though. Good eye!

Anonymous said...

Classic. Thanks for the link. Beans & disease to you too.