I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

Go ahead and eat lots of Turkey,


but make sure you leave room for some pumpsie pie.


Happy Thanksgiving all you American readers! Happy Thursday everyone else! Or Happy Friday if you're in New Zealand or one of those little islands just over the international date line!


Idea first done here, better, 'cause I'm slow.
Turkey image from here, because you need to go buy this book now.
Pumpsie image swiped from here, 'cause I'm too lazy to dig through my 1960 Topps cards today.
If anyone else did a Turkey/Pumpsie joke, I apologize, I haven't read most of the Thanksgiving day posts yet. I'll link later if the tryptophan doesn't get me.

1 comment:

--David said...

Ahhh... The wonders of tryptophan... Really, it's amazing the pilgrims weren't taken out right after meal...