I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kenshin Kawakami in Atlanta?

Japanese pitcher Kenshin Kawakami might be close to signing a deal with the Braves. The thirty-three year old righty has won the Sawamura award for the best pitcher in the Nippon Professional Baseball League in 2004 and came close to winning it a second time in 2006. He projects to be a back of the rotation type in MLB.

Now, the way this offseason has been going, I won't believe none of it until he signs on the line which is dotted, but there is a whole lot of smoke out there about this. Even the Wikipedia crazies are getting into the act. Mark Bowman and David O'Brien seem to think a deal is close, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

Oh who the hell do I think I'm kidding?

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

SOMEONE WANTS OUR MONEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!@!!

I really shouldn't drink Red Bull before reading MLBTradeRumors.com. Gee, I hope I didn't just jinx it...

No comments: