I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Now take a look at what you didn't win

Readers chose the Mystery box over the Upper Deck fat pack blaster. Here's a quick run down of the sheer cardboard perfection you gave up. Yes, I bought the blaster and then let you guys pick because I am an idiot.

Base cards in the box: 165

Base cards I actually needed: 37

Infield Power inserts in the box: 10

Number of Infield Power Inserts that other people might want 'cause I sure don't want 'em: 3

Yankee Stadium Barrrrrrrf: 5

Ok, there was one good one:

You know I have to post this now:



Tears shed over dropping $20 on this mess instead of a regular UD blaster where I would have gotten a crappy jersey card at least: 4

There was a silver lining, I have all my 2008 Upper Deck Doubles sorted out finally so I can start checking people's wantlists. As for posting my 2008 UD wantlist? I'll get to that eventually.

3 comments:

Flash said...

What YSL cards did you end up getting? Maybe we can figure out a trade for them?

Flash said...

Oh and let me know what UD 2008 cards you need when you get that sorted out. I have boatloads of them.

Duane said...

I've been able to pick up those fat pack blasters for $10.99. I guess I am getting a good deal.