I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, February 26, 2009

2009 Upper Deck Braves

Weird thing - I like 2009 Upper Deck better than 2009 Topps, but it seems like I have a bunch more Topps than Upper Deck. Maybe because Topps has had single packs out since January. That's the thing with Topps packs, they're like potato chips. You try to eat just one and next thing you know half the bag is gone. You can't just buy a pile of Upper Deck blasters all at once. Here's a start to my UD Braves collection, plus I have the checklist so I actually know what cards I need!

StarQuest Common

StarQuest Blue Uncommon

StarQuest Gold Rare

StarQuest Emerald Super Rare

StarQuest Black Ultra Rare

StarQuest Plaid Ludicrous Rare

17 Jair Jurrjens

18 Mike Hampton

19 Brandon Jones

20 Tom Glavine

21 John Smoltz

22 Chipper Jones


23 Yunel Escobar


24 Kelly Johnson


25 Brian McCann

26 Jeff Francouer

27 Tim Hudson

28 Casey Kotchman

427 James Parr RC

452 Team Leaders


473 Team Checklist


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem with UD is exactly as you pointed out -- it's tough to find them in single pack form. It's tough to go out and buy blaster after blaster with UD because they ared a minimum $20 a pop.

With Topps they come in all shapes and sizes: retail single packs, 36-card retail jumbos, hobby packs, hobby jumbos, hobby cereal boxes, retail mini cereal boxes, blasters, etc.

By the way, I hit one of those Wal-Mart blasters today and the cards are all black. Freakin' sweet if you ask me.

Flash said...

I know I have the StarQuest Emerald Super Rare and StarQuest Black Ultra Rare. I have another one but I cant' remember what it is. I think I pulled 3 Starquest Jones cards out of one blaster.