I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Absolutely No Freaking Baseball Day

I am sick of baseball right now. I'm sick of Hot Stove League, I'm sick of rumors, I'm sick of free agent signings, I'm sick of arbitration hearings, I'm sick of steroids, I'm sick of preseason rankings, I'm sick of WBC whining, I'm sick of everything. I don't want to hear another damn word about baseball unless it's a live spring training game being broadcasted. To hammer in the point about how freaking sick and tired I am, there will be no baseball cards today. Period. Maybe not tomorrow either. I got enough not-baseball cards to last 'till I have my box of Heritage in my hands so don't be surprised if the next baseball card you see has a 1960 Topps design on it. But no matter what THERE'S NO DAMN BASEBALL TODAY.


BASEBALL NEWS MAKE ME ANGRY!

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!

GRRRAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

No comments: