I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LATE

But I'll still take Blog Bat Around posts. What can I say, I'm pretty easy going about that kind of stuff. I could post the actual article at any time in the next 24 hours so don't wait too long. For all you good, responsible bloggers out there who have already done your post, here is a completely random card:


I'm not sure who gave this card to me or why it was in my images folder. Or why my descreening wasn't on so I got the funky pattern in the scan. But it's on the blog now at any rate. Enjoy! (and get writing you slackers*)

* Note: I have not actually written my own post for the Blog Bat Around that I'm hosting and even thought up the question myself yet

1 comment:

Duane said...

could that be one of the senior league cards I sent you that had Brave connections in the infamous duct taped package I sent you in late January?
I am going to sit out the bat around because, well I don't really post anything on my blog but want lists.

Duane