I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Chippah!!!

Chipper is looking forward to a win over the Redlegs for his birthday present. Larry and I were born in the same year so I hope he has a happy day. It's not every day you turn twenty-three.

Hey, Chipper has more hits!



Hit #10:
Fourth inning
Triple to right off of Jordan Zimmerman
Chipper scored on Matt Diaz's homer



Hit #11:
Third inning
Single to center off of Shairon Martis




Hit #12:
Eighth inning
Single to right off of Michael Hinckley

2009 Batting average .316
2009 OPS - .895

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly the Reds let you guys win for Chipper's birthday. Now that it's out of the way, hopefully the Reds can take the next two without much fuss.

Anonymous said...

I should have checked today's game first. Arroyo + day game = Badrroyo.
*Sigh*