I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bewildered

I was scouring the draft folder for something quick to post because I'm busybusybusy and have no time to write anything up tonight and I found this:




Somehow this made sense in January when I first uploaded the scan. I honestly have no idea why I combined a 1992 Bowman Rafael Belliard and Gord's greatest hit in the same post. I'm not sure I want to know. If anyone has any plausible theories, I'd be happy to hear them 'cause quite frankly I'm worried about myself now.

3 comments:

--David said...

I'm going for either "The Summer Side of Life" or "If You Could Read My Mind." Probably more the latter than the former...

bailorg said...

Similar mustaches might be a clue?

Ben said...

They do look similar.