I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, June 26, 2009

O-Pee-Chee Blowout Pack 3

Ok, back to the blowout. The power blew out while I was in the middle of this resulting in a slight delay.

This here is the pack that really made me fall in love with O-Pee-Chee. Ok, so it was sort of a short fling. You know how summer loves go.

53 B.J. Upton
124 Heath Bell
460 Roy Halliday
257 Pedro Feliz black
1005 Tiger Woods 20th anniversary
556 Chipper Jones Moments DP

That is a bad-ass Halladay card. I hope Sooz has it already so I can hold on to that one. The Chipper Jones Moments card would normally be the best card in any pack I opened (How the hell did Chipper not get selected to a single All-Star Game from 2002-2007?), but...

Tiger Woods 1997 Masters card wins. I watched every damn minute of that final round and I was going nuts the whole time. This card will not leave my collection.

No comments: