I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A brief respite from Allen & Ginter

Not because I don't want to post every pack I've ever bought, it's just that I am strapped for time and I should have been in bed an hour ago. I'm still gonna post this though:

Yes, I was a winner of a Dinged Corners Contest. For my prise, I got an original 1/1 Lucy oversized sketch card. The really REALLY enjoy my blog! This is the best prize I could get. Oh, I also got this:

I know I should have showed the card itself, but "guessing game winnin's" gave me too big a chuckle. But wait there's more...

2005 Heritage James Jurries

I love any and all Heritage Chrome cards, especially 1956 Chrome. Jurries unfortunately got knocked off the 40 man roster in 2006 and never made it past Triple A Richmond.

2007 Bowman Heritage Rainbow Pronk

I'm not sure why this was in the package, but I like it! I guess the Dinged Corners gals see me as being Pronky.

2008 Bowman Jamie Richmond

Jamie Richmond was traded to Oakland in the Mark Kotsay deal, so he never got to play for Richmond. They're in Gwinett now anyway so no big deal.

2009 O-Pee-Chee Tim Hudson

Huddy! With a little luck we'll get to see him pitch next month. With a whole Huge messload o' lick the Braves will still be in the hunt at that time. I'm grateful that they gave up a smiley card for my OPC Braves team set. Thanks y'all!

ALSO:

If you're jealous and want to win your own prize go here and click and post and stuff. The instructions are all right there, you can do it, I believe in you.

1 comment:

dinged corners said...

I'm pretty sure the reasoning for Travis was that in the eyes of some, rainbow shininess trumps all. :)