I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A minor setback

I CAN'T FIND THE BLOODY 8-SIDED DIE!!!

Screw this... I'm going to regroup, get some sleep and do the drawing tomorrow. All you disappointed people can gripe at me in the comments. Along with the gripes, let me know what time you want me to do it, I'm free pretty much all day. Until then, take a gander at these 8 relics, one of which will go to the random drawing winner tomorrow.

Oh my aching head...

6 comments:

Mark Aubrey said...

If I win, I'll claim the Randy Johnson.

Use two four-sided dice and make sure that (insert contestant other than me) is at the number one spot.

NMCLax24 said...

For some reason I find that Soriano so captivating.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

Forget the dice - You know in study hall we folded a piece of paper into a cube - it decided everything important.

*sigh* - Sixth grade was so easy ...

Don't stress the traffic - rip packs while driving ...

madding said...

There's no way you won't feel a tremendous burden lifted off your shoulders once you rid yourself of that J.D. Drew card.

gcrl said...

gripe.

NMCLax24 said...

Haha, here I was thinking I was the only one that rips packs in traffic and at red lights.