I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, March 8, 2010

Additions to the Yo Momma Gallery

Knockin' Three trade posts out with one stone. Here's a whole bunch of additions to my Yo Momma set. According to the initial sell sheet there's another one in series two. Oh bother.

This pile came from a fellow ATLien, Jim Garrison...

 
 

These are from Rob, who has a blog, but I forgot what it was...




This Nolan Ryan back was in another of  long line of packages from Madding at Cards on Cards.


These I stumbled upon whole tracking down some more Code cards (which I haven't redeemed yet since the Transmogrifier is pritting out junk again)

Thanks to all, your packages are ready and will be in the mail as soon as I can get to a post office. The hunt continues...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yeah, I'm about halfway through my box break and I've pulled four code cards. Lucked out with the first two - a 1958 George Crowe and 1964 Don Blasingame. I traded Blasingame for a 1965 card I needed, Jim Bouton. But the two codes I pulled and entered last night were crap: 1993 Jack Clark and 2008 Tad Iguchi. It's one thing to give me junk, but junk I already have? I'm trying to flip Clark for 1982 set needs and Iguchi for early 2000s Rickey Henderson cards, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll have to sit on any additional codes that I pull.