I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, April 9, 2010

Random Brave #1

Man, I'm really just mailing it in right now, aren't I? I'm just in a funk. I'll snap out of it eventually. Maybe.


So, I was going to go to this game. My favorite player was Bob Horner and the Expos were in town and I pestered the crap out of my mom to go to this game. Then, the day arrives and she's all "naaah, the Braves suck, no one wants to go. just watch it on TV". I turn on the TV and the gorram Goodwill games are on TBS. Then I see the highlights on later and Bob did this. And I missed it. And the Braves lost anyway. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU... Now I have this card to recall my childhood pain. So what I'm trying to say is FRIGGIN CHIPPER IS HURT AGAIN and I'm likely the one who cursed him with my SPX card. Guuuh.


And why the hell are the braves playing a 4:35 came in San Francisco the day after a night game travel day?? Why the smeg thinks up these schedules???

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

sadly, the Bravos did it to themselves. Yesterday's game against the Cubs was originally a day game... but the Braves changed it to night because they felt like it would sell more tickets, trying to capitalize on the opening day momentum. It worked, but now holy hell....

at least, that's what David O'Brien tells me.

dayf said...

Well that's just dumb...

Dumb as me typing why instead of who...

Travel day game + Lincy tomorrow + Chipper banged up = this is gonna be a long effing weekend.

Mr J Mel said...

Always loved this card!!!!

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

As if '87 Fleer didn't already kick ass there's this awesome card I never knew existed. And Horner looks either sunburn or drunk as a skunk. Truly epic.