I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Minor Threat



Mike Minor will make his MLB debut against the Astros on Monday. Kenshin Kawakami will go to Gwinnett for a few starts to get his withered arm stretched out. Kris Medlen has a partial tear of his UCL and has gone on the DL. After getting drafted by the Braves #7 overall in 2009, Mike has quickly risen to Triple-A and has been fantastic in five starts with Gwinnett. Mike might only make four or five starts as the organization doesn't want to go much over 150 innings for the year and burn out his arm. I'm really happy for Mike, his quick rise is a slap in the face to all the pundits who criticized his selection as a 'signability pick'. Of course I'm also happy that I have an excuse to post punk music.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Excellent nod to Ian and the boys. Love it when baseball and punk join hands on the blogosphere.

Collective Troll said...

Early to finish, I was late to start, I might be an adult, I am a MINOR at heart!!