I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, August 12, 2010

So close...



The package is almost here and you guys are SOCLOSE to guessing what is in it. Everything you need to know to guess the answer is right here. I even left a hint for you  guys in a comment on another blog. Contest ends when I post what came in the package. The Prize will be whatever doubles I get after I rip and sort and maybe I'll throw in a couple relics or autos for the hell of it. If no one guesses it exactly, no one wins though. I'll accept second (or third) guesses from anyone who's already commented. Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2009 Topps Heritage High Numbers

Ryan H said...

Is it a factory set of 2010 Topps?

AdamE said...

Going for a Strausburg auto - Timeline

dayf said...

I don't even LIKE Steven Strasburg!

night owl said...

Topps 206.

But why?