I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Joy of a Completed (Insert) Set

Oh, I'm just completing errthang right now...

Project '62's Gritz sent me a whole slopton of mini cards out of the blue for some reason. Or maybe we made a trade I forgot about. I gotta get organized. Anywhoo, included within were the last two cards I needed for my World's Biggest Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, Bamboozlers, White Collar Criminals and Corporate Rat Bastards set.


This is the closest thing I've seen to a Ripley's Believe it or not set, and it makes me very happy.


Also included was another critter for my slowly developing Creatures of Legend, Myth, Terror and Joy set. EL CHUPACABRA! My Fantasy Football Team has long been named for the Chupacabra so this one is extra special. Time to find some Cubs to get out of my house...

Thanks Chris, and also Steve, Dennis, Greg, Jeff, Wicked, Sewing and probably  a couple others I'm leavng out. I'm way behind in posting packages and there have been some particularly Epic ones arriving lately.

5 comments:

JD's Daddy said...

ha, chupacabra next to the three little pigs...classic!

the sewingmachineguy said...

I think DB Cooper made it.
Peace.

Community Gum said...

The chupacabra episode of X-Files is an absolute classic. Also, the drawing they have of it on that card looks so much like an XCOM alien I can't believe it. NERD ALERT! -Andy

gritz76 said...

No missed trade. I just needed to get rid of my mini's and I noticed lately you love frakenfauking them together. So there yours! But if you need a dumping ground for your Cubies send away.

gritz76 said...

I wish you could edit your comments when you make 4th grade spelling errors!