I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time to Ante Up

Out of the six teams in the Heritage Blaster League I have left to post, I'm missing the Ante for two of them.




I'm going to save you two for last, just let me know the cards you're anteing up and you can send them out to the winnahs. I need this by tomorrow night though so the winners can start picking their prizes and I can start sending them on Monday before the post offices start going mad. Pretty sure I've got a pledge from everyone else though. The Real DFG's totals will be up in a little while.

3 comments:

Rod (Padrographs) said...

I know PRP is in the middle of a music tour up the west coast. I am supposed to meet up with him tomorrow night, I'll let him know (if I remember)

dayf said...

Thanks, I'll hold out for a while longer.

PunkRockPaint said...

Wake up. Drive. Rock. Read Cardboard Junkie. Such is the life of a rock star (driver).

From memory...

I pledge:
2010 A&G Neftali Feliz auto
2008 topps retail Chris Carpenter jersey relic
2010 topps peak performance Brian McCann jersey relic