I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Every Day I'm Stickerin'

Theme song for tonight's episode: Discord Shufflin' in a loop, FOREVER



Warning: an unfortunate side effect of Pony Madness is that you start to appreciate actually enjoy cheesy Party Rock dance music in an unironic fashion. I'm going to have to listen to Radiohead for 12 straight hours to counteract that video lest I lose all my angry hipster cred. I better post the stickers quick before I start dancing (shudder) joyfully.


A former Brave, a soon to be former Brave, a guy who has been in every Brave trade rumor for the past two years, a guy who kills the Braves, an MVP and some other guys. And FINALLY some doubles start appearing. It's been like watching a horror movie where the monster just. never. jumps. out. Just give me my doubles already! It's sticker packs! Doubles just naturally appear in sticker packs! It's what they do!


Through 21 packs:

Total stickers - 174
Stickers I need - 144
Stickers traded away - 15
Dupes - 15

Percentage complete: 152/309 - 49%

Braves team set - 6/9





CHIPPER!!!

In the pack that puts me over the 50% mark! 

WOOOOOOOO!



No dupes in the pack either! It... it's a sign! My sticker luck has changed! I might actually have a shot at completing this thing! I'm optimistic about stickers for once!

Through 22 packs:

Total stickers - 182
Stickers I need - 151
Stickers traded away - 16
Dupes - 15

Percentage complete: 160/309 - 52%

Braves team set - 7/9