I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, September 9, 2011

Stickahs? Stickahs.

The Obak post is taking forever because I'm looking for a specific card. So, in the meantime, more stickahs.


A pack of stickers without a shiny is like a pack of M&Ms without any reds. MARTEEEEEEN helps ease the pain.


Through 8 packs:

Total stickers - 70
Stickers I need - 62
Stickers traded away - 5
Dupes - 3

Percentage complete: 65/309 - 21%


Another pack? Another pack.


Of course if the shiny is a boring team logo sticker, that's like opening a pack of M&Ms and getting Necco wafers.


Through 9 packs:

Total stickers - 78
Stickers I need - 68
Stickers traded away - 6
Dupes - 4

Percentage complete: 72/309 - 23%


Oh yeah.

Pinkie Pie? Pinkie Pie.


Sure Pinkie, why not?

No comments: