I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Atlanta_Chris on Talking Chop

There's been a lot of baseball card posts on the Braves blog Talking Chop lately. They've all been (obviously) about Braves cards and they've all been very well written. I finally decided to figure out who's been writing them and it turns out to be Chris Mays from Maddux, Glavine and Smoltz. Better known as the guy who grabs the Braves in every group break 14 seconds after they are posted. His post on 5 Brian McCann cards to get is brilliant and I definitely recommend checking it out if you are a Big Mac fan. I second all five choices as fantastic McCann cards although I'd personally go with the blue refractor instead of the green. That's just how I roll. Keep up the good work, Chris!

1 comment:

Chris Mays said...

Thanks for the pimp man. As a thank you, I can send 11, 69 and 233 from your stickers want list.

Sorry about getting to Thorzul's group break so quick each month. He tends to post it early in the morning, maybe because he's a teacher, and I get up early and there you go. I've landed awesome Niekro and Kirby Puckett autos from him, but I haven't hit anything from him in a long time.