I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Saturday, October 22, 2011

MLP:FIM Season2 Ep 4 - LUNAWEEN

HOLY CRAP HALLOWEEN EPISODE

HOLY CRAP LUNA EPISODE

HOLY CRAP PINKIE PIE IS A CHICKEN





ENOUGH CHIT CHAT. TIME IS CANDY

Episode airs in one hour on the Hub. And over 9000 online streams. Once I wake up I'll link the one I'm on.

DAMMIT. Episode starts at 10. I'll be over here. More streams here.

Got some time to kill, may as well blither on about ponies.

Looking forward to/concerns about this episode:

Luna gets screen time. I'm hoping she's as crazy as the rest of 'em and inadvertently causes much mayhem. She can vertently cause some mayhem too, that'd be fine.

Costumes have been leaked for everyone but Rarity and Fluttershy. This could indicate that their costumes are too awesome to show before the time is right or that they are not in the episode.

Will there be a Derpy sighting? This storyboard indicates so:



In one of the teaser clips there's a new character. Pipsqueak, the cockney colt. There is so much Scrappy-doo potential here it's terrifying.

Pinkie Pie better sing, goddamnit! No songs in three episodes! This damn show made me actually look forward to hearing songs in cartoons and they ain't sung a note yet.

SPOILERS:
Twilight Sparkle is a country music star.
Fluttershy yes, Derpy yes, Rarity no. Unless she's in the ghost costume?
Warren Buffett has a children's cartoon??!? With Jay-Z???!!?!??!
There's actually a pony more socially awkward than Twilight.
"WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. IS THAT NOT CLEAR?" Inside voice, Luna.
"Ha! Ha! The fun has been doubled!"
Pip is cloying but not in Scrappy-Doo's league.
Much mayhem, vertent and inadvertent.
"I'm going to do what I do best! Lecture her!"
Pinkie's a genius!
Scary butt fun.
Rainbow Dash has cemented last place in the Best Pony list.
NO SONGS. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good episode. Pinkie insanity and Fluttershy being Fluttershy makes dayf a happy pony. I'm sure my daughter will watch it 400 times this week.

Oh God, did I just refer to myself as a pony?

obligatory link to Hark a Vagrant because it is AWESOME

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

the words "Scrappy Doo" shall never be mentioned again.... understand?