I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yes! 45 codes!

Hooray! I just pulled my 45th Topps Million Code card! I got it out of a rack pack at Target where I pack searched the see-through wrappers for a blue border chose a pack completely at random without looking (could have been am O-Pee-Chee Hockey rack for all I knew) and was extremely lucky!


Yay! One more code entered and I win a complete set for FREE (plus shipping and handling fees) of a bunch of cards I've already got from ripping all those packs for the code cards!


Ron LeFlore Shawn LeShmore. I WANT A FREE SET.


DIG DIG DIG



DIG DIG DIG


DIG DIG DIG

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!


WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I got 45 codes! UFCK YAEH!!!! hey wait, howcome it sez I have 45 rings but the thermometer thingy hasn't hit the set yet?

OH CRAP. I gotta trade my double rings.

#^@$%!

Ok, I'll start trading. Not like I had a post on Charlie Silvera to write today.


CRAP CRAP CRAP

I accidentally traded a Musial ring instead of the Ted Williams I got doubles of.

CRAP CRAP CRAAAAAAP. My OCD will not allow this to stand.

(4 trades later)


OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE

I KNOW I CAN TRADE TED FOR A CRUMMY PIRATES RING OR SOMETHING BUT I NEED MY MUSIAL BACK

UGH. Lemme see what's going on over on the card trade side.


Ok Topps. Why the hell are these buttons over in the Ring Trade section,


But NOT in the card trade section??? You just want to waste my damn time, don't you?


Seriously, what the heck is this.


BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF


Ah screw the set. I'm watching ponies.

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Those buttons to delete multiple card trades WERE there until about 10 days ago. I don't know what happened to them...I'm sure it's been tampered with by someone who hates ponies.

moremonkeys138 said...

I have many duplicate rings if you want to make some trades. Let me know.

GCA said...

I emailed Topps about the buttons missing. They responded by telling me to call the 800 support number.