I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Hangover Day!!!

I know for a fact you bastards were all boozin it up all night even if the closest you've ever been to being Irish is eating a Reuben sandwich. You feel like crap now dontcha? Hair of the Dog just bit ya in the ass, didn't it? Well watch this bit of stupidity, it might make you feel better.




At the very least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you're not stupid enough to video yourself while smashed to the gills in an attempt to honor your ancestors and put it on the internet.

Oh and here's an obligatory Mets card since there wasn't one in the video:


And here's a pony JUST BECAUSE

2 comments:

The Baseball Card Snob said...

Your German reminded me of the Swedish Chef.

dayf said...

True story - in 3rd grade I was in a play. I got assigned the part of the cook so I decided I'd be funny and do the Swedish Chef voice. I butchered it so badly the teacher thought I was trying to act Chinese and I had to improv bad Chinese through the rest of the play.