I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Joy of Six Completed Pages

The Collective Troll picked up my idea for an Allen & Ginter mini FrankenSet and ran with it. Ran so much that his is already pretty much finished. He accumulated a fair number of dupes and sent a few my way to help finish mine out. Behold: 36 minis from the Troll:




Out of the 36 we had a 50% success ratio for filling up holes in the set. There were also a handful of upgrades too! Will all those holes being plugged I had a fair amount of pages getting completed. Here's just over a quarter of a complete A&G FrankenSet.



I'm down to only needing 22 cards to complete and I have a large pile of minis that didn't make the cut. If you could use some of them, let me know.

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

you got a list for these 22? It's not under A&G project nor the Set wantlist section...

LMK.

dayf said...

No one's getting a want list from me until I mail off all my overdue packages. I'm embarrassed by how long I've sat on yours.

Captain Canuck said...

well at least it should be nice and warm.