I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Friday, July 20, 2012

Congrats to 30 Year Old Cardboard

Whether you love Beckett, hate Beckett or simply chose to ignore Beckett, they're still one of the biggest mainstream publications about the card collecting hobby. It's nice to see them honor one of our blogger brethren with an article. Brian over at 30-Year-Old Cardboard was featured as this month's Supercollector for his Andre Dawson collection. You can read about it on his blog here.



Here's my favorite Dawson card to celebrate, a lovely powder blue Expos swatch of a jersey from the Hawk. Hopefully Brian already has this one or I'll pretty much have to trade it to him. Congrats Brian, and keep having fun!

1 comment:

Chuck's Used Cards said...

Like the Dawson Expo swatch. Wish it was red, white and blue. Still one of the best signatures (nice and neat) in any sports.

BTW - I have a blurb on my latest blog for you ...

Thanks for having my blog on your daily reading.