I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No Post? No! No Number.

Work is going to preclude me from doing a proper Ginter post this morning, but I'm not going to leave you hanging on release day with no A&G posts. Here's a mmmmmmmmmmini! for Night Owl who is having similar financial issues as I am. I'm still not sure about getting a hobby box of this stuff. Never mind reality, here's a mini!



I will never be able to see Huston Street in any uniform other than a green and yellow one. At least he's in the right state now playing for San Diego. What can I say about minis. Minis are minis, they look good. Here's the back.



Aah, the hated A&G shield. It's sad, the thing looks really good, but since it displaced my beloved Old Planter I loathe it like death itself. In an alternate universe where Topps doesn't screw up everything they touch I have this shield tattooed on my ass. Wait, what's this? Where's the card number?



Topps and their poor quality control. Um, I mean Topps and their eight billion parallels. I know there are no number parallels in the set, according to the wrapper they are 1:148 packs. No number A&G backs? Who the hell knows. I don't have time to look it up either as I need to get going to work. I need to grab breakfast and run.



Leftovers? Again? Aw, balls.

1 comment:

flywheels said...

Ah, the real breakfast of champions!