I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All My Heywards - 2007 Bowman Draft Picks






2007 Bowman Draft Picks Chrome #BDPP54


but wait there's more...


2007 Bowman Draft Picks Gold #BDPP54


I have all my Heywards scanned and in a folder and when I look through them I am somewhat horrified by the number of parallels there are. I was worried about how I should post them because posting 8 different versions of a 2011 Topps base card is dreadfully boring. Then I stopped caring and decided to just post 'em all at once because no one else cares either. Not caring is very liberating! I bought a fair bit of 2007 BDP and got several Chromes and a Gold or two but not one Heyward base card which is ludicrous. Just like Bowman Draft Picks.

1 comment: